# Paperback: 408 pages
# Publisher: Que; 1 edition (September 11, 2009)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 0789739941
# ISBN-13: 978-0789739940
SEE IT DONE. DO IT YOURSELF.
It’s that Easy! Easy Microsoft Windows 7 teaches you the fundamentals of working with Microsoft’s latest operating system. Fully illustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through every task, building the skills you need to master Windows 7 with ease. No need to feel intimidated–we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
Learn how to…
• Instantly find what you’re looking for: files, programs, anything
• Manage your music and video with Windows Media Player
• See it all, do it all, get it all on the Web
• Have more fun with Windows 7’s built-in games
• Protect yourself from viruses, intrusions, and phishing
• Download free Windows Live Essentials bonus software
• Set up your computer just the way you want it
• Keep your computer running reliable and fast
• Build a home network the easy way with HomeGroup
• Put live and Internet TV on your PC with Windows Media Center
About the Author
Mark Edward Soper has been using Microsoft Windows ever since version 1.0, and since 1992, he’s taught thousands of computer troubleshooting and network students across the country how to use Windows as part of their work and everyday lives. Mark has contributed to Que’s Special Edition Using series on Windows Me, Windows XP, and Windows Vista; Easy Windows Vista; Windows 7 in Depth, and has written two books about Windows Vista, including Maximum PC Microsoft Windows Vista Exposed and Unleashing Microsoft Windows Vista Media Center.
When he’s not teaching, learning, or writing about Microsoft Windows, Mark stays busy with many other technology-related activities. He is a longtime contributor to Upgrading and Repairing PCs, working on the 11th through 18th editions, co-authored Upgrading and Repairing Networks, 5th Edition, written two books on A+ Certification (with a third in process), and written two books about digital photography, Easy Digital Cameras and The Shot Doctor: The Amateur’s Guide to Taking Great Digital Photos. Mark also stays busy on the web, posting many blog entries and articles at MaximumPC.com, as well as articles for Maximum PC magazine. He also teaches Windows, digital photography, and digital imaging at Ivy Tech State College’s Evansville, Indiana campus.
High Speed Download:
Easy Microsoft Windows 7